CTA (Contemporary Technologies in Automation) magazine is Russia's most important source of technical
information for industrial automation and embedded systems.
The quarterly magazine reaches more than 10,000
design engineers, engineering managers and systems integrators. CTA
has been published since 1996 by CTA PRESS. The full color magazines
have 96-128 pages and are printed on modern presses. Included with
each copy are CD-ROMs supplying catalogs or software demo-versions
for various advertisers.
Every issue contains in-depth articles on:
• Hardware and software of modern industrial automation systems;
• Embedded Systems;
• Real-time operation systems (SCADA/MMI);
• Modern industrial automation technologies;
• New products from foreign and local manufacturers;
• Automation projects of end-users from different industrial areas.
The Russian industrial automation and embedded systems market is developing dramatically;
current or potential users look for the newest and most interesting information.
Contrary to certain widely held but erroneous beliefs, the average Russian consumer
aims to buy the latest technologies, making it a prime market for the newest
generation of products. Applications articles have the largest impact on the
readership while developing brand name recognition.
Other ways to gain mind share in the market is to:
• Send us articles (with pictures and other graphics materials) about new
technologies, interesting projects, solutions to technical problems, etc.;
• Send us your NPR (with pictures) for new hardware, software, system-level
• We can also offer advertisement space in English and Russian.
The materials are published in Russian. We provide the translation
and all necessary preparations for printing free of charge.
Join other companies that successfully advertise in CTA (Contemporary Technologies in Automation).
Get in early and get market share with such companies as Siemens AG, Fisher-Rosemount,
National Instruments, OMRON, Honeywell, Octagon Systems, Weidmüller, Grayhill, Iconics,
Pepperl+Fuchs, Johnson Data Telemetry, Schroff, SanDisk, Wago, Advantech, M-Systems.
All these and many more have achieved rapid growth through the services of CTA.